Ecomgrid Privacy Statement Highlights
- The ecomgrid’s Privacy Statement document contains detailed information about the Company’s website privacy practices.
- When you request additional information or register on ecomgrid.com, the Company will ask you to provide contact person and organization information.
- When you purchase ecomgrid’s online or professional services (the “Services”), the Company will ask you to provide billing information and in some cases credit card information as well.
- Ecomgrid uses common Internet technologies, such as cookies and web beacons, to keep track of interactions with the Company's websites and emails.
Use of Information
- Ecomgrid uses information collected to provide you with the services you request.
- Ecomgrid may use information collected to provide you with additional information about the Company’s Services, partners, promotions and events.
- Ecomgrid may use information collected to improve the Company’s web sites and Services.
- Ecomgrid does not share, sell, rent, or trade personally identifiable information with any third parties for their promotional purposes. Ecomgrid may share information collected with other companies that work on ecomgrid’s behalf but have already signed an NDA (non-disclosure agreement) with ecomgrid.
- Customers of ecomgrid may electronically submit data or information to the Company’s services (“Customer Data”).
- ecomgrid will not review, share, distribute, or reference any such Customer Data except as provided in the ecomgrid Subscription Agreement, or as may be required by law. In accordance with the ecomgrid Master Subscription Agreement, ecomgrid may access Customer Data only for the purposes of providing the Services, preventing or addressing service or technical problems, at a Customer’s request in connection with customer support matters, or as may be required by law.
- Ecomgrid may share customer information with other customers in cases when it is specifically required to do so, for example: distribution of product catalogs within one’s trade community.
- At the bottom of each marketing email you will see instructions on how to unsubscribe from receiving further marketing messages from our Company.
- For more information about ecomgrid information practices, please view the Company’s full Privacy Statement. For any enquiries regarding ecomgrid Privacy Statement or information practices please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org